|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Photosynthesis.|
Photosynthesis (from the Greek phos = light and synthesis = combination) is a biochemical process by which the energy of light is converted into chemical energy in plants, algae, and certain bacteria.
This category has the following 4 subcategories, out of 4 total.
Pages in category "Photosynthesis"
The following 100 pages are in this category, out of 100 total. This list may not reflect recent changes (learn more).
- PACMAD clade
- Peridinin-chlorophyll-protein complex
- Phosphoenolpyruvate carboxylase
- 3-Phosphoglyceric acid
- Photosynthate partitioning
- Photosynthetic efficiency
- Photosynthetic reaction centre
- Photosynthetically active radiation
- Photosystem I
- Photosystem II
- Photosystem II light-harvesting protein
- PI curve
- Plastid evolution
- Plastid terminal oxidase