Category:Physics organization stubs
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|This category is maintained by WikiProject Stub sorting.
Please propose new stub templates and categories here before creation.
|It has been requested that this stub category be populated. Please add any stub articles that fall within this category to it.
Please remove this tag once the category has been populated. This tool can help find stubs that belong in this category.
|This category is for stub articles relating to physics institutes and organizations. You can help by expanding them.
To add an article to this category, use
Pages in category "Physics organization stubs"
The following 48 pages are in this category, out of 48 total. This list may not reflect recent changes (learn more).
- Canadian Neutron Beam Centre
- Canfranc Underground Laboratory
- Center for Cosmology and Particle Physics
- Center for Integrated Plasma Studies
- Center for Nanoscale Materials
- Center of Applied Space Technology and Microgravity
- Centro Brasileiro de Pesquisas Físicas
- Chinese Physical Society
- Clarendon Laboratory
- Culham Centre for Fusion Energy
- Indian National Physics Olympiad
- Indian Physical Society
- Institute for Physical Problems
- Institute of Applied Physics at the Ilia State University
- Institute of High Energy Physics
- International Centre for Diffraction Data
- International Conference on Photonic, Electronic and Atomic Collisions
- International Conference on the Physics of Semiconductors
- International Cosmic Ray Conference
- Ioffe Institute
- Italian Physical Society