Category:Pioneers of rail transport
The people listed here were all pioneers in the development of various forms of rail transport.
This category has the following 7 subcategories, out of 7 total.
Pages in category "Pioneers of rail transport"
The following 62 pages are in this category, out of 62 total. This list may not reflect recent changes (learn more).
- John Baillie (railway engineer)
- Victor Gustav Bloede (chemist)
- Wendel Bollman
- Karl Gustav Brescius
- Henry Brogden
- James Brogden (industrialist)
- John Brogden (industrialist)
- John Brogden Jun. (industrialist)
- Samuel Brooks (cotton manufacturer)
- Johann Brotan
- Peter Bruff
- Isambard Kingdom Brunel
- James Brunlees
- Jakob Buchli