Category:Planned cities in the United States
|This category is being considered for merging into Category:Planned communities in the United States. This nomination is part of a discussion of several related categories.|
This does not mean that any of the pages in the category will be deleted. They may, however, be recategorized.
Administrators: If this category is empty, and all incoming links have been cleaned up, click here to delete.
Planned cities are those that follow a particular design from inception to use. For cities which simply have not yet been finished, see Category:Proposed populated places.
This category has the following 12 subcategories, out of 12 total.
- Baldwyn, Mississippi (1 C, 1 P)
- Company towns in the United States (1 C, 9 P)
- El Dorado, Arkansas (2 C, 22 P)
- Greenville, Mississippi (2 C, 17 P)
- Hazen, Arkansas (1 C, 2 P)
- Malvern, Arkansas (2 C, 4 P)
- New Bern, North Carolina (6 C, 15 P)
- Opa-locka, Florida (1 C, 9 P)
- Raleigh, North Carolina (17 C, 5 P)
- Redfield, Arkansas (3 C, 3 P)
- Tupelo, Mississippi (6 C, 11 P)
- Washington, D.C. (29 C, 4 P)
Pages in category "Planned cities in the United States"
The following 118 pages are in this category, out of 118 total. This list may not reflect recent changes.