Category:Political history of Great Britain
Political history of Great Britain covers the political history of the Kingdom of Great Britain from its creation with the Act of Union 1707 to its absorption into the United Kingdom of Great Britain and Ireland with the Act of Union 1800.
This category has the following 7 subcategories, out of 7 total.
- ► Elections in Great Britain (21 C, 3 P)
- ► Foreign relations of Great Britain (5 C, 4 P)
- ► Jacobitism (5 C, 22 P)
- ► Great Britain politics-related lists (1 C, 2 P)
- ► Parliament of Great Britain (5 C, 12 P)
- ► Treaties of the Kingdom of Great Britain (3 C, 33 P)
Pages in category "Political history of Great Britain"
The following 20 pages are in this category, out of 20 total. This list may not reflect recent changes (learn more).