Category:Political scandals in the United Kingdom
A British political scandal commonly refers to some action by a politician deemed unacceptable in law or by custom, or which is held to be morally unacceptable to the politician's peers or the electorate. However it may also refer to unacceptable actions by anyone (for example a civil servant, someone in business, or a member of the public) where those actions relate to a politician.
This category has the following 14 subcategories, out of 14 total.
- ► Massacres committed by the United Kingdom (2 C, 19 P)
- ► Overturned convictions in the United Kingdom (2 C, 26 P)
- ► Suez Crisis (2 C, 25 P)
Pages in category "Political scandals in the United Kingdom"
The following 106 pages are in this category, out of 106 total. This list may not reflect recent changes (learn more).
- Labour party proxy and undeclared donations (2007)
- The Lavender List
- Derek Lewis (prison governor)
- List of alleged victims of the News International phone hacking scandal
- List of expenses claims in the United Kingdom parliamentary expenses scandal
- List of UK government data losses
- Loss of United Kingdom child benefit data (2007)
- Lynskey tribunal