Category:Politics of California
Articles and categories pertaining to politics in the U.S. state of California.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Politics of California.|
This category has the following 14 subcategories, out of 14 total.
- ► California politics-related lists (1 C, 9 P)
- ► Activists from California (1 C, 868 P)
- ► Congressional districts of California (1 C, 56 P)
- ► Political events in California (4 C)
- ► Government of California (17 C, 34 P)
- ► Political history of California (3 C, 3 P)
- ► California politics stubs (1 C, 107 P)
Pages in category "Politics of California"
The following 44 pages are in this category, out of 44 total. This list may not reflect recent changes (learn more).
- California ballot proposition
- California Citizens Redistricting Commission
- California Congress of Republicans
- California Counts
- California DREAM Act
- California executive branch
- California Fair Political Practices Commission
- California locations by voter registration
- Template:California political parties
- California Proposition 218 (1996)
- California Proposition 218 (1996) Local Initiative Power
- California Republican Assembly
- California Taxpayers Association
- California Water Fix and Eco Restore
- Campaign for California Families
- David Crane (politics)