Category:Politics of California
Articles and categories pertaining to politics in the U.S. state of California.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Politics of California.|
This category has the following 15 subcategories, out of 15 total.
- ► California politics-related lists (1 C, 9 P)
- ► Congressional districts of California (1 C, 56 P)
- ► California elections (9 C, 2 P)
- ► Government of California (17 C, 35 P)
- ► Political history of California (1 C, 1 P)
- ► Student protests in California (5 P)
- ► California politics stubs (1 C, 80 P)
Pages in category "Politics of California"
The following 41 pages are in this category, out of 41 total. This list may not reflect recent changes (learn more).
- California ballot proposition
- California Citizens Redistricting Commission
- California Congress of Republicans
- California Counts
- California DREAM Act
- California executive branch
- California Fair Political Practices Commission
- California locations by voter registration
- Template:California political parties
- California Proposition 13 (1978)
- California Proposition 218 (1996)
- California Republican Assembly
- California Taxpayers Association
- Campaign for California Families
- Courage Campaign
- David Crane (politics)