Category:Politics of Cornwall
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- A list of articles, organisations and individuals connected with the politics of modern day Cornwall, the south western most area of the UK.
This category has the following 10 subcategories, out of 10 total.
- ► Cornish nationalism (4 C, 39 P)
- ► Elections in Cornwall (2 C)
- ► Flags of Cornwall (2 P)
- ► Hundreds of Cornwall (7 P)
- ► Local government districts in Cornwall (2 C, 7 P)
- ► Politics of Truro (7 P)
Pages in category "Politics of Cornwall"
The following 33 pages are in this category, out of 33 total. This list may not reflect recent changes (learn more).
- Camborne–Redruth Urban District
- Celtic League
- Civil parishes in Cornwall
- Constitutional status of Cornwall
- Cornish Assembly
- Cornish Constitutional Convention
- Cornish Foreshore Case
- Cornish Nation
- Cornish Nationalist Party
- Cornish rotten and pocket boroughs
- Cornish Solidarity
- Cornwall and Plymouth (European Parliament constituency)
- Cornwall and West Plymouth (European Parliament constituency)
- Clifford Cory
- Custos Rotulorum of Cornwall
Media in category "Politics of Cornwall"
This category contains only the following file.
- Mebyon Kernow logo.svg 14 KB