Category:Politics of Iraq
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Politics of Iraq.|
This category has the following 19 subcategories, out of 19 total.
- ► Iraqi politicians (8 C, 53 P)
- ► Constitution of Iraq (4 P)
- ► Elections in Iraq (2 C, 33 P)
- ► Foreign relations of Iraq (20 C, 20 P)
- ► Iraqi nationalism (2 C, 13 P)
- ► Terrorism in Iraq (7 C, 17 P)
Pages in category "Politics of Iraq"
The following 53 pages are in this category, out of 53 total. This list may not reflect recent changes (learn more).
- Independent High Electoral Commission
- Sectarian violence in Iraq (2006–07)
- Iraq War
- Iraqi insurgency (2003–06)
- Iraqi insurgency (2003–11)
- Iraqi Kurdistan
- Iraqi Leaders Initiative
- Iraqi nationalism
- Iraqi nationality law
- Iraqi opposition (pre-2003)
- Iraqi Special Security Organization
- Islamic Clerics Committee