Category:Politics of the Philippines
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Politics of the Philippines.|
This category has the following 28 subcategories, out of 28 total.
- ► Philippines politics-related lists (2 C, 11 P)
- ► Foreign relations of the Philippines (12 C, 13 P)
- ► Human rights in the Philippines (6 C, 15 P)
- ► Reform in the Philippines (2 P)
- ► Terrorism in the Philippines (3 C, 19 P)
- ► Urban planning in the Philippines (7 C)
Pages in category "Politics of the Philippines"
The following 43 pages are in this category, out of 43 total. This list may not reflect recent changes (learn more).
- Padrino System
- Peace process with the Bangsamoro in the Philippines
- People's Initiative
- Philippine Commission
- Philippine Constitutional Commission of 1986
- Philippine Council of State
- Philippine Executive Order 464
- Philippine Labor Migration Policy
- Philippines-Canada Task Force on Human Rights
- Preparatory Committee for Philippine Independence
- Priority Development Assistance Fund
- Proclamation No. 1081