Category:Poor Law in Britain and Ireland
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
This category has the following 7 subcategories, out of 7 total.
Pages in category "Poor Law in Britain and Ireland"
The following 75 pages are in this category, out of 75 total. This list may not reflect recent changes (learn more).
- Parliamentary Secretary to the Local Government Board
- Pauper Inmates Discharge and Regulations Act 1871
- Poor Law Board
- Poor Law Commission
- Poor Law Medical Officers Association
- Poor Law Medical Reform Association
- Poor Law policy after the New Poor Law
- Poor law union
- Poor rate
- Poor relief
- Poor Removal Act 1795
- President of the Local Government Board
- Samuel Butler Provis
- Public Assistance Committees
- Public Health (Ireland) Act of 1878
- Public Health (London) Act 1891