Category:Populated places established in 1792
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Populated places established in 1792.|
Populated places (including cities, towns and villages) established (i.e., first settled or otherwise came into existence) in the year 1792.
Where reliable foundation dates exist, articles should be categorised by year for 1500 and later, by decade from the 1300s to the 1490s, by century from the 10th century BC to the 13th century and by millennium for the 2nd millennium BC and earlier. Prior to 1500, where greater dating accuracy exists, articles should also be placed in the appropriate Establishments by year category.
|Populated places established in the 1790s:||← 1790-1791-1792-1793-1794-1795-1796-1797-1798-1799 →|
Pages in category "Populated places established in 1792"
The following 73 pages are in this category, out of 73 total. This list may not reflect recent changes (learn more).
- St. Marys, Georgia
- Santa Maria, Bulacan
- Santa Rosa, Laguna
- Scott County, Kentucky
- Settler Town, Sierra Leone
- Shelby County, Kentucky
- Shelbyville, Kentucky
- Sherburne (village), New York
- Smithfield Township, Bradford County, Pennsylvania
- Southport, North Carolina
- St. Clair Township, Columbiana County, Ohio
- St. Marys Historic District (Georgia)
- Stuart, Virginia
- Sugarloaf Township, Columbia County, Pennsylvania
- Summerhill Township, Cambria County, Pennsylvania