Category:Populated places established in 1820
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Populated places established in 1820.|
Populated places (including cities, towns and villages) established (i.e., first settled or otherwise came into existence) in the year 1820.
Where reliable foundation dates exist, articles should be categorised by year for 1500 and later, by decade from the 1300s to the 1490s, by century from the 10th century BC to the 13th century and by millennium for the 2nd millennium BC and earlier. Prior to 1500, where greater dating accuracy exists, articles should also be placed in the appropriate Establishments by year category. For any period in history, if reliable information does not narrow down the point of foundation beyond a given time period then articles should only be categorised by the most specific time period (i.e. decade, century or millennium) as indicated by reliable sources and without breaking the aforementioned scheme.
|Populated places established in the 1820s:||← 1820-1821-1822-1823-1824-1825-1826-1827-1828-1829 →|
Pages in category "Populated places established in 1820"
The following 97 pages are in this category, out of 97 total. This list may not reflect recent changes (learn more).
- Malden, Pennsylvania
- Martin County, Indiana
- Mauldin, South Carolina
- Millcreek Township, Clarion County, Pennsylvania
- Miller County, Arkansas Territory
- Miller Court House, Oklahoma
- Monroe County, Kentucky
- Montoursville, Pennsylvania
- Morgan County, West Virginia
- Mottville, New York
- Moyamensing, Philadelphia
- Paint Township, Clarion County, Pennsylvania
- Pepper Pike, Ohio
- Perry County, Kentucky
- Perry County, Mississippi
- Perry County, Missouri
- Perry County, Pennsylvania
- Phillips County, Arkansas
- Pickens County, Alabama
- Pleasantville, Venango County, Pennsylvania
- Ponchatoula, Louisiana
- Port Elizabeth
- Portage Township, Cameron County, Pennsylvania
- Princeton, Kentucky