Category:Populated places established in 1852
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Populated places established in 1852.|
Populated places (including cities, towns and villages) established (i.e., first settled or otherwise came into existence) in the year 1852.
Where reliable foundation dates exist, articles should be categorised by year for 1500 and later, by decade from the 1300s to the 1490s, by century from the 10th century BC to the 13th century and by millennium for the 2nd millennium BC and earlier. Prior to 1500, where greater dating accuracy exists, articles should also be placed in the appropriate Establishments by year category. For any period in history, if reliable information does not narrow down the point of foundation beyond a given time period then articles should only be categorised by the most specific time period (i.e. decade, century or millennium) as indicated by reliable sources and without breaking the aforementioned scheme.
|Populated places established in the 1850s:||← 1850-1851-1852-1853-1854-1855-1856-1857-1858-1859 →|
This category has only the following subcategory.
- ► Teresina (2 C, 1 P)
Pages in category "Populated places established in 1852"
The following 142 pages are in this category, out of 142 total. This list may not reflect recent changes (learn more).
- Calhoun County, Mississippi
- California, Kentucky
- Cauayan, Isabela
- Cedar Fort, Utah
- Centerville, Humboldt County, California
- Centralia, Washington
- Champlin, Minnesota
- Cherry Spring, Texas
- Chestnut Township, Knox County, Illinois
- Clinton, Oakland, California
- Clinton, South Carolina
- Cold Springs, El Dorado County, California
- Columbia County, Arkansas
- Corning, Iowa
- Cottonwood, Yolo County, California
- Coupeville, Washington
- St. Hedwig, Texas
- San Javier, Chile
- San Miguel County, New Mexico
- Santa Fe County, New Mexico
- Shamong Township, New Jersey
- Sheffield, Illinois
- Sierra County, California
- Siskiyou County, California
- Socorro County, New Mexico
- Spring Branch, Comal County, Texas
- Springbok, Northern Cape
- Stewardson Township, Potter County, Pennsylvania