Category:Populated places in Guanajuato
According to Article 23 of the Organic Municipal Law of the State of Guanajuato, the state classifies its settlements as follows:
- Ciudad (city): At least 20,000 inhabitants.
- Villa (town): At least 7,000 inhabitants.
- Pueblo (village): At least 2,500 inhabitants.
- Ranchería (hamlet): At least 500 inhabitants.
- Caserío (rural hamlet): Less than 500 inhabitants, in rural areas.
- See also: Municipalities of Guanajuato.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Populated places in Guanajuato.|
This category has the following 4 subcategories, out of 4 total.
Pages in category "Populated places in Guanajuato"
The following 56 pages are in this category, out of 56 total. This list may not reflect recent changes (learn more).
- Salamanca, Guanajuato
- Salvatierra, Guanajuato
- San Bernardo, Guanajuato
- San Diego de la Unión
- San Felipe, Guanajuato
- San Francisco del Rincón
- San José Iturbide
- San Juan de la Vega
- San Luis de la Paz
- San Miguel de Allende
- Santa Catarina, Guanajuato
- Santa Cruz de Juventino Rosas
- Santiago Maravatío