Category:Pre-statehood history of Ohio
Ohio became a U.S. state on March 1, 1803. This area was previously part of the Northwest Territory.
This category has the following 13 subcategories, out of 13 total.
- ► Indiana Territory (2 C, 14 P)
- ► Michigan Territory (1 C, 3 P)
- ► Ohio pioneers (2 P)
- ► Pontiac's War (2 C, 21 P)
Pages in category "Pre-statehood history of Ohio"
The following 80 pages are in this category, out of 80 total. This list may not reflect recent changes (learn more).
- Campus Martius (Ohio)
- Mound Cemetery (Marietta, Ohio)
- Chillicothe Turnpike
- College Lands
- Congress Lands
- Congress Lands East of Scioto River
- Congress Lands North of Old Seven Ranges
- Congress Lands West of Miami River
- Connecticut Land Company
- Connecticut Western Reserve
- Ohio Constitutional Convention (1802)