Category:Predecessors of Conrail
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Predecessors of Conrail.|
This category contains railroad companies that became part of the Conrail system, usually through consolidation.
This category has the following 16 subcategories, out of 16 total.
- ► Predecessors of the Central Railroad of New Jersey (2 C, 15 P)
- ► Predecessors of the Erie Railroad (25 P)
- ► Predecessors of the New York Central Railroad (2 C, 169 P)
- ► Predecessors of the Pennsylvania Railroad (181 P)
- ► Predecessors of the Pennsylvania-Reading Seashore Lines (2 C, 27 P)
- ► Predecessors of the Reading Company (1 C, 24 P)
- ► Erie Railroad (11 C, 46 P, 1 F)
- ► New York Central Railroad (12 C, 31 P)
- ► Railroads transferred to Conrail (3 C, 30 P)
Pages in category "Predecessors of Conrail"
The following 36 pages are in this category, out of 36 total. This list may not reflect recent changes (learn more).