From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Prehistory of Europe.|
- Prehistoric Europe — encompassing the time from c.900,000 years ago to the 8th/7th century BCE of Europe.
This category has the following 39 subcategories, out of 39 total.
- ► Prehistory of Denmark (1 C, 11 P)
- ► Prehistoric France (2 C, 6 P)
- ► Prehistoric Hungary (3 C, 9 P)
- ► Prehistory of Lithuania (5 P)
- ► Prehistoric Netherlands (1 C, 3 P)
Pages in category "Prehistoric Europe"
The following 54 pages are in this category, out of 54 total. This list may not reflect recent changes (learn more).