|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Presbyterians.|
Presbyterianism is a form of church government, practiced by many, although not all, Protestant churches. Reformed theology or, Calvinism, is most closely tied with the Presbyterian denomination. However, not all Presbyterian denominations or Protestant denominations are Reformed in the Calvinistic sense.
This category has the following 9 subcategories, out of 9 total.
- ► Lists of Presbyterians (9 P)
- ► Converts to Presbyterianism (13 P)
- ► Presbyterian hymnwriters (2 C)
- ► Presbyterians by nationality (48 C)
- ► Presbyterians by century (5 C)
- ► Presbyterian religious workers (2 C, 1 P)
- ► Presbyterian socialists (11 P)