Category:Presidency of Bill Clinton
A category for notable events or individuals, who had either a noteworthy direct effect on the course of the Clinton Administration, can also include those that had a notable political, historical, societal, or cultural impact during the Clinton Administration.
This category has the following 10 subcategories, out of 10 total.
- ► 104th United States Congress (7 C, 31 P)
- ► Executive orders of Bill Clinton (12 P)
- ► Clinton Administration initiatives (1 C, 16 P)
- ► Clinton administration personnel (2 C, 260 P)
- ► United States federal judges appointed by Bill Clinton (3 C, 4 P)
Pages in category "Presidency of Bill Clinton"
The following 40 pages are in this category, out of 40 total. This list may not reflect recent changes (learn more).
- United States–China Relations Act of 2000
- United States – Russia mutual detargeting
- United States Commemorative Coin Act of 1996
- 1998 United States embassy bombings
- United States federal government shutdowns of 1995–1996
- United States presidential election, 1992
- United States presidential election, 1996