|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Primary care.|
Primary care, a term referring to medical services acting as the first point of consultation for patients.
This category has the following 4 subcategories, out of 4 total.
Pages in category "Primary care"
The following 41 pages are in this category, out of 41 total. This list may not reflect recent changes (learn more).
- Patient Online
- Patient Participation Group
- The Phoenix Partnership
- Physical examination
- Practice-based research network
- Primary care
- Primary Care Behavioral health
- Primary care ethics
- Primary Care Progress
- Primary healthcare
- Primary Health Care (magazine)
- Primary health centre
- Prime Minister’s Challenge Fund
- Push Doctor