|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Principles.|
This category is a listing of principles. A principle is statement which is taken to be true at all times and all places where it is applicable. There are principles set forth in many and various fields. Many of them can be better understood as rules, in which case they should be moved to the respective category.
This category has the following 10 subcategories, out of 10 total.
- ► Rules (17 C, 28 P)
- ► Dogma (3 C, 13 P)
- ► Legal doctrines and principles (17 C, 146 P)
- ► Mathematical principles (42 P)
- ► Programming principles (37 P)
- ► Razors (philosophy) (14 P)
- ► Statistical principles (14 P)
- ► Variational principles (6 P)
Pages in category "Principles"
The following 80 pages are in this category, out of 80 total. This list may not reflect recent changes (learn more).
- Planck's principle
- Plastic Principle
- Pollyanna principle
- Pontryagin's maximum principle
- Principle of bivalence
- Principle of charity
- Principle of compositionality
- Principle of distributivity
- Principle of explosion
- Principle of humanity
- Principle of least action
- Principle of nonvacuous contrast
- Principle of plenitude
- Principle of sufficient reason
- Principle of transformation groups