From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
||Pages in this category should be moved to subcategories where applicable.
This category may require frequent maintenance to avoid becoming too large. It should directly contain very few, if any, pages and should mainly contain subcategories.
This category has the following 11 subcategories, out of 11 total.
- ► Aspect-oriented programming (15 P)
- ► Feature-oriented programming (3 P)
- ► Generic programming (1 C, 16 P)
- ► Knowledge representation (19 C, 205 P)
- ► Literate programming (1 C, 14 P)
- ► Object-oriented programming (9 C, 153 P)
- ► Service-oriented (business computing) (4 C, 90 P)
Pages in category "Programming paradigms"
The following 102 pages are in this category, out of 102 total. This list may not reflect recent changes (learn more).
- Parallel programming model
- Partitioned global address space
- Pipeline (software)
- Policy-based design
- Presenter First
- Procedural programming
- Process-oriented programming
- Program synthesis
- Programming by demonstration
- Programming by example
- Programming in the large and programming in the small
- Prototype-based programming
- Scientific programming language
- Scripting language
- Self-modifying code
- Semantic-oriented programming
- Sequence point
- Service-oriented programming
- Set theoretic programming
- Signal programming
- Stack-oriented programming language
- Standard swap
- Stream processing
- Strict programming language
- Structured programming
- Subject-oriented programming
- Symbolic programming