Category:Protected areas of China
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Protected areas of China.|
- Protected areas of China — conservation of natural areas, parks, public spaces, and historic—cultural heritage places in the country.
This category has the following 8 subcategories, out of 8 total.
- ► Biosphere reserves of China (22 P)
- ► Historic sites in China (4 C, 4 P)
- ► Nature reserves in China (23 P)
- ► Parks in China (4 C, 55 P)
- ► Ramsar sites in China (1 C, 1 P)
- ► World Heritage Sites in China (6 C, 90 P)
Pages in category "Protected areas of China"
The following 16 pages are in this category, out of 16 total. This list may not reflect recent changes (learn more).