Category:Protestant political parties
Political parties with the following characteristics: strong historical links with one or more Protestant churches, the inclusion of "Protestant" or "evangelical" in their name or an explicit basis in Protestant political thinking and the predominance of Protestants in members, politicians and voters in religiously plural or dominantly secular societies.
- Freston P., (2004) Protestant Political Parties Aldershot (Ashgate), pp.2-3
This category has the following 2 subcategories, out of 2 total.
Pages in category "Protestant political parties"
The following 58 pages are in this category, out of 58 total. This list may not reflect recent changes (learn more).
- Centre Party (Faroe Islands)
- Christian Conservative Party
- Christian Democratic Party (Netherlands)
- Christian Democratic Party (Norway)
- Christian Democratic Union (Netherlands)
- Christian Democrats (Denmark)
- Christian Democrats (Finland)
- Christian Democrats (Sweden)
- Christian Heritage Party of Canada
- Christian Heritage Party of New Zealand
- Christian Historical Party
- Christian Historical Union
- Christian Historical Voters' League
- Christian Liberty Party
- Christian Social Party (Netherlands)
- Christian Social People's Service
- Christian Union (Netherlands)
- Christian Union – Reformed Political Party
- Christian Unity Party
- Christian Unity Party (1993)
- The Christians (Norway)
- Clerical People's Party
- Costa Rican Renovation Party