Category:Provinces of the Roman Empire
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- category:Ancient Roman provinces for provinces established during the Roman Republic, before the reign of emperor August.
- category:Late Roman provinces for provinces established after the year 280, i.e. from the administrative reforms of Diocletian onwards.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Ancient Roman provinces.|
This category has the following 17 subcategories, out of 17 total.
- ► Roman Britain (20 C, 66 P)
- ► Roman Cappadocia (26 P)
- ► Roman Egypt (9 C, 23 P)
- ► Germania Inferior (1 C, 11 P)
- ► Judea (Roman province) (3 C, 14 P)
- ► Moesia (3 C, 53 P)
- ► Osroene (1 C, 13 P)
- ► Provinces of Pannonia (7 P)
- ► Rhaetia (5 P)
Pages in category "Provinces of the Roman Empire"
The following 44 pages are in this category, out of 44 total. This list may not reflect recent changes (learn more).