Category:Provinces of the Roman Empire
- category:Provinces of the Roman Republic for provinces established during the Roman Republic, before the reign of emperor Augustus.
- category:Late Roman provinces for provinces established after the year 280, i.e. from the administrative reforms of Diocletian onwards.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Ancient Roman provinces.|
This category has the following 39 subcategories, out of 39 total.
- ► Roman Egypt (10 C, 18 P)
- ► Judea (Roman province) (3 C, 16 P)
- ► Noricum (1 C, 5 P)
- ► Raetia (1 C, 4 P)
- ► Roman Syria (9 C, 14 P)
Pages in category "Provinces of the Roman Empire"
The following 35 pages are in this category, out of 35 total. This list may not reflect recent changes (learn more).