From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
See also: Category:Psychological testing.
This category has the following 11 subcategories, out of 11 total.
- ► Psychiatric instruments: depression (20 P)
- ► Psychiatric instruments: mania (6 P)
Pages in category "Psychiatric instruments"
The following 28 pages are in this category, out of 28 total. This list may not reflect recent changes (learn more).
- SAD PERSONS scale
- Saint Louis University Mental Status Exam
- Scale for the Assessment of Negative Symptoms
- Scale for the Assessment of Positive Symptoms
- Schedule for Affective Disorders and Schizophrenia
- Self-administered Gerocognitive Examination (SAGE)
- Somatic Symptom Scale - 8
- Standard Predictor
- Structured Clinical Interview for DSM-IV
- Symptom Checklist 90
- Symptom Checklists "O" and "S"