Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Psychiatrists.|
Psychiatrists specialize in psychiatry, the branch of medicine that studies, diagnoses and treats mental illness and behavioral disorders.
|Pages in this category should be moved to subcategories where applicable. This category may require frequent maintenance to avoid becoming too large. It should directly contain very few, if any, pages and should mainly contain subcategories.|
This category has the following 11 subcategories, out of 11 total.
- ► Women psychiatrists (1 C, 40 P)
- ► Child psychiatrists (2 C, 7 P)
- ► Jewish psychiatrists (20 P)
- ► Military psychiatrists (14 P)
- ► Psychiatric geneticists (12 P)
- ► Suicidologists (16 P)
- ► Theorists in psychiatry (8 P)
- ► Psychiatrist stubs (1 C, 145 P)