|Pages in this category should be moved to subcategories where applicable. This category may require frequent maintenance to avoid becoming too large. It should directly contain very few, if any, pages and should mainly contain subcategories.|
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Psychiatry.|
Psychiatry is the medical specialty devoted to the study, diagnosis, treatment, and prevention of mental disorders. These include various affective, behavioural, cognitive and perceptual abnormalities.
This category has the following 31 subcategories, out of 31 total.
- ► Psychiatry controversies (5 C, 34 P)
- ► History of psychiatry (9 C, 243 P)
- ► Psychiatric institutions (3 C, 2 P)
- ► Psychiatric jurisprudence (2 C, 1 P)
- ► Psychiatric nursing (1 C, 6 P)
- ► Psychiatry organizations (4 C, 18 P)
- ► Works about psychiatry (6 C, 1 P)
- ► Psychiatry stubs (2 C, 45 P)