||Pages in this category should be moved to subcategories where applicable. This category may require frequent maintenance to avoid becoming too large. It should directly contain very few, if any, pages and should mainly contain subcategories.|
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Psychiatry.|
Psychiatry is the medical specialty devoted to the study, diagnosis, treatment, and prevention of mental disorders. These include various affective, behavioural, cognitive and perceptual abnormalities.
This category has the following 35 subcategories, out of 35 total.
- ► Biological psychiatry (7 P)
- ► Geriatric psychiatry (4 C, 9 P)
- ► History of psychiatry (9 C, 248 P)
- ► Psychiatric institutions (3 C, 6 P)
- ► Psychiatric jurisprudence (2 C, 1 P)
- ► Military psychiatry (3 C, 27 P)
- ► Psychiatric nursing (1 C, 7 P)
- ► Psychiatry organizations (3 C, 20 P)
- ► Psychiatry stubs (2 C, 39 P)