||Pages in this category should be moved to subcategories where applicable.
This category may require frequent maintenance to avoid becoming too large. It should directly contain very few, if any, articles and should mainly contain subcategories.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Psychiatry.|
Psychiatry is the medical specialty devoted to the study, diagnosis, treatment, and prevention of mental disorders. These include various affective, behavioural, cognitive and perceptual abnormalities.
This category has the following 41 subcategories, out of 41 total.
- ► Biological psychiatry (5 P)
- ► Geriatric psychiatry (4 C, 7 P)
- ► Psychiatric institutions (3 C, 4 P)
- ► Psychiatric jurisprudence (2 C)
- ► Military psychiatry (3 C, 21 P)
- ► Psychiatry organizations (2 C, 13 P)
- ► Psychiatry stubs (2 C, 42 P)
Pages in category "Psychiatry"
The following 12 pages are in this category, out of 12 total. This list may not reflect recent changes (learn more).