||Pages in this category should be moved to subcategories where applicable.
This category may require frequent maintenance to avoid becoming too large. It should directly contain very few, if any, pages and should mainly contain subcategories.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Psychiatry.|
Psychiatry is the medical specialty devoted to the study, diagnosis, treatment, and prevention of mental disorders. These include various affective, behavioural, cognitive and perceptual abnormalities.
This category has the following 39 subcategories, out of 39 total.
- ► Biological psychiatry (7 P)
- ► Geriatric psychiatry (4 C, 8 P)
- ► Psychiatric institutions (3 C, 5 P)
- ► Psychiatric jurisprudence (2 C, 1 P)
- ► Military psychiatry (3 C, 28 P)
- ► Psychiatric nursing (1 C, 7 P)
- ► Psychiatry organizations (2 C, 17 P)
- ► Psychiatry stubs (2 C, 43 P)
Pages in category "Psychiatry"
The following 23 pages are in this category, out of 23 total. This list may not reflect recent changes (learn more).