|Pages in this category should be moved to subcategories where applicable. This category may require frequent maintenance to avoid becoming too large. It should directly contain very few, if any, pages and should mainly contain subcategories.|
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Psychiatry.|
Psychiatry is the medical specialty devoted to the study, diagnosis, treatment, and prevention of mental disorders. These include various affective, behavioural, cognitive and perceptual abnormalities.
This category has the following 16 subcategories, out of 16 total.
- Psychiatric diagnosis (2 C, 7 P)
- Psychiatry in fiction (4 C, 4 P)
- History of psychiatry (11 C, 114 P)
- Psychiatric models (6 P)
- Psychiatry organizations (5 C, 10 P)
- Psychiatric specialities (7 C, 8 P)
- Works about psychiatry (8 C, 2 P)
- Psychiatry stubs (2 C, 44 P)
Pages in category "Psychiatry"
The following 13 pages are in this category, out of 13 total. This list may not reflect recent changes (learn more).