Psychotherapy is a set of techniques believed to cure or to help solve behavioral and other psychological problems in humans. The common part of these techniques is direct personal contact between therapist and patient, often in the form of talking.
This category has the following 22 subcategories, out of 22 total.
- Psychotherapists (10 C, 58 P)
- Psychotherapies (93 P)
- Behavior therapy (1 C, 34 P)
- Cognitive therapy (2 C, 34 P)
- Existential therapy (4 C, 14 P)
- Integrative psychotherapy (15 P)
- Psychotherapy journals (54 P)
- Logotherapy (9 P)
- Mind–body interventions (11 C, 75 P)
- Neuro-linguistic programming (2 C, 5 P)
- Psychotherapy organizations (1 C, 9 P)
- Somatic psychology (1 C, 22 P)
- Psychotherapeutical theories (1 C, 7 P)
Pages in category "Psychotherapy"
The following 65 pages are in this category, out of 65 total. This list may not reflect recent changes.