Category:Public benefit corporations in New York
New York state public-benefit corporations are commonly used by the state government to perform a specific purpose, such as investment in infrastructure or regulation of horse racing. These corporations are frequently referred to as authorities.
Pages in category "Public benefit corporations in New York"
The following 37 pages are in this category, out of 37 total. This list may not reflect recent changes (learn more).
- National September 11 Memorial & Museum
- Natural Heritage Trust (New York)
- New York City Economic Development Corporation
- New York City Housing Authority
- New York City School Construction Authority
- New York City Transit Authority
- New York Power Authority
- New York Racing Association
- New York State Canal Corporation
- New York State Energy Research and Development Authority
- New York State Housing Finance Agency
- New York State Thruway
- Niagara Falls Bridge Commission
- Niagara Frontier Transportation Authority