Category:Queen Anne architecture in California
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Queen Anne architecture in California.|
- Queen Anne Style architecture in California.
This category has only the following subcategory.
- ► Shingle Style architecture in California (14 P)
Pages in category "Queen Anne architecture in California"
The following 87 pages are in this category, out of 87 total. This list may not reflect recent changes (learn more).
- Haas–Lilienthal House
- Hackett House (Napa, California)
- Hale House (Los Angeles, California)
- Capt. James A. Hamilton House
- Headquarters Administration Building (Big Basin Redwoods State Park)
- William T. Hendrick House
- Hotel del Coronado
- Howe-Waffle House and Carriage House
- Warner Hutton House
- Hyde House (Visalia, California)