Category:Queen Anne architecture in Illinois
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Queen Anne architecture in Illinois.|
This category has only the following subcategory.
Pages in category "Queen Anne architecture in Illinois"
The following 75 pages are in this category, out of 75 total. This list may not reflect recent changes (learn more).
- Marissa Academy
- John and Amelia McClintock House
- Charles Emmor McCormick House
- McFarland House (Charleston, Illinois)
- Pearl and Bess Meyer House
- Middletown Historic District (Alton, Illinois)
- George H. Miller House
- Monmouth Courthouse Commercial Historic District
- Morris Downtown Commercial Historic District