|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Racing sports.|
In racing sports, the aim is to be the fastest competitor. Most often this is determined by completing a fixed distance in the least amount of time, but some events involve covering the greatest distance in a fixed period of time. Events may be held at a race track where distances longer than the length of the track are raced by racing over the track multiple times until the desired distance or time is reached or over a race course where the competitors never repeat a portion they have already gone over.
This category has the following 36 subcategories, out of 36 total.
- ► Boat racing (6 C, 2 P)
- ► Greyhound racing (10 C, 14 P)
- ► Jet ski (2 C, 2 P)
- ► Kitesurfing (1 C, 16 P)
- ► Long-distance races (3 C, 1 P)
- ► Pigeon racing (1 C, 16 P)
- ► Racing vehicles (5 C, 14 P)
- ► Wheelchair racing (2 C, 6 P)
- ► Racing sports stubs (5 C, 34 P)
Pages in category "Racing"
The following 73 pages are in this category, out of 73 total. This list may not reflect recent changes (learn more).