Category:Railway companies established in 1889
Railway companies (including operators of heavy rail, trams, light rail, rapid transit or other rail transport) established (usually incorporated, or authorized to build a railroad in the case of a pre-existing non-railway company) in the year 1889.
|1886 1887 1888 1889 1890 1891 1892|
Pages in category "Railway companies established in 1889"
The following 60 pages are in this category, out of 60 total. This list may not reflect recent changes (learn more).
- Campbell Hall Connecting Railroad
- Carbon Cut-Off Railway
- Central London Railway
- Central New England and Western Railroad
- Central Railroad of Pennsylvania (1891–1918)
- Charlevoix Railway
- Chattanooga and Gulf Railroad
- Chelsea Branch Railroad (New Jersey)
- Chesterfield and Kershaw Railroad
- Chicago and Northern Pacific Railroad
- Cleveland, Cincinnati, Chicago and St. Louis Railway
- Concord and Montreal Railroad