Category:Railway lines opened in 1863
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|by year||1860 1861 1862 1863 1864 1865 1866|
|Years||1860 1861 1862 1863 1864 1865 1866|
Pages in category "Railway lines opened in 1863"
The following 40 pages are in this category, out of 40 total. This list may not reflect recent changes (learn more).
- Banbridge, Lisburn and Belfast Junction Railway
- Banbridge, Lisburn and Belfast Railway
- Barcelona–Vallès Line
- Bathgate and Coatbridge Railway
- Battipaglia–Metaponto railway
- Biederitz–Trebnitz railway
- Bishops Waltham branch
- Brecon and Merthyr Tydfil Junction Railway
- Breda–Eindhoven railway
- Buntingford branch line