|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Rapid transit.|
Underground, subway and metro are common names for a form of mass transit public transport system employing trains. In many cases, at least a portion of the rails are placed in tunnels dug beneath the surface of a city. Many systems combine Metro with other types of transit. See also the category:Bus rapid transit, and Wikipedia:WikiProject Rapid transit for coordination.
This category has the following 12 subcategories, out of 12 total.
- ► Automated guideway transit (2 C, 15 P)
- ► Bus rapid transit (12 C, 35 P)
- ► Multiple units by rapid transit (6 C)
- ► Rubber-tyred metros (11 C, 9 P)
- ► Rapid transit stations (34 C, 1 P)
- ► Rapid transit stubs (11 C, 399 P)
Pages in category "Rapid transit"
The following 23 pages are in this category, out of 23 total. This list may not reflect recent changes (learn more).