|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Rapid transit.|
Underground, subway and metro are common names for a form of mass transit public transport system employing trains. In many cases, at least a portion of the rails are placed in tunnels dug beneath the surface of a city. Many systems combine Metro with other types of transit. See also the category:Bus rapid transit, and Wikipedia:WikiProject Rapid transit for coordination.
This category has the following 16 subcategories, out of 16 total.
- ► Bus rapid transit (3 C, 46 P)
- ► Automated guideway transit (2 C, 16 P)
- ► History of rapid transit (2 C, 6 P)
- ► Multiple units by rapid transit (6 C)
- ► Proposed rapid transit (1 C, 17 P)
- ► Rapid transit stubs (12 C, 766 P)
Pages in category "Rapid transit"
The following 25 pages are in this category, out of 25 total. This list may not reflect recent changes (learn more).