|For a list of words relating to recreation, see the Recreation category of words in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Recreation.|
Recreation is a form of entertainment derived from physical activities, without artificial rules. Recreational is the use of time in a non-profitable way, in many ways also a therapeutic refreshment of one's body or mind. While leisure is more likely a form of entertainment or rest, recreation is active for the participant but in a refreshing and diverting manner, usually one which is much different from day to day worries, stresses and activities and that's the time you will enjoy life.
- Category:Games for entertainment defined by a set of rules
- Category:Hobbies for entertainment that is more sedentary
This category has the following 16 subcategories, out of 16 total.
- ► Boating (14 C, 17 P)
- ► Gaming (28 C, 20 P)
- ► Hobbies (54 C, 68 P)
- ► Massage (5 C, 26 P)
- ► Naturism (9 C, 29 P)
- ► Outdoor recreation (47 C, 66 P)
- ► Recreational political parties (13 P)
- ► Sports (47 C, 3 P)
- ► Tourist attractions (57 C, 13 P)
- ► Underwater diving (32 C, 34 P)
Pages in category "Recreation"
The following 12 pages are in this category, out of 12 total. This list may not reflect recent changes (learn more).