Category:Reference works in the public domain
This is a maintenance category, used for maintenance of the Wikipedia project. It is not part of the encyclopedia and contains non-article pages, or groups articles by status rather than subject. Do not include this category in content categories.
The public domain comprises the body of knowledge and innovation in relation to which no person or other legal entity can establish or maintain proprietary interests within a particular legal jurisdiction. This category contains articles about references written in the public domain.
Pages in category "Reference works in the public domain"
The following 67 pages are in this category, out of 67 total. This list may not reflect recent changes (learn more).
- The Cambridge History of English and American Literature
- Cartularium Saxonicum
- Catalogue of Works in Refutation of Methodism
- Catholic Encyclopedia
- Chambers's Encyclopaedia
- Congressional Pictorial Directory
- Conversations-Lexikon mit vorzüglicher Rücksicht auf die gegenwärtigen Zeiten
- Cyclopædia of Biblical, Theological and Ecclesiastical Literature
- Cyclopaedia of Political Science, Political Economy, and the Political History of the United States
- Cyclopædia, or an Universal Dictionary of Arts and Sciences
- Cyclopedia of Universal History
- Diccionario enciclopédico hispano-americano de literatura, ciencias y artes
- Dictionary of Australasian Biography
- Dictionary of Australian Biography
- Dictionary of Christian Biography and Literature to the End of the Sixth Century
- Dictionary of Greek and Roman Antiquities
- Dictionary of Greek and Roman Biography and Mythology
- Dictionary of Greek and Roman Geography
- Domestic Encyclopedia