From Wikipedia, the free encyclopediaJump to navigation Jump to search
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Regions.|
A region is a named area of the planet Earth.
This category has the following 36 subcategories, out of 36 total.
- Divided regions (72 C, 142 P)
- Economic regions (3 C, 1 P)
- Fictional regions (5 C, 38 P)
- Natural regions (16 C, 50 P)
- Oceans (27 C, 41 P)
- Statistical regions (5 C, 1 P)
- Tropics (11 C, 22 P)
Pages in category "Regions"
The following 17 pages are in this category, out of 17 total. This list may not reflect recent changes (learn more).