Category:Regions of India
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Regions of India.|
These are various unofficial, or quasi-official regions of India. Some are geographic regions, others ethnic, linguistic, dialect, or cultural regions, and some correspond to historic countries, states or provinces.
This category has the following 11 subcategories, out of 11 total.
- ► Coromandel Coast (3 C, 26 P)
- ► History of India by region (4 C, 4 P)
- ► Jammu and Kashmir (24 C, 40 P)
- ► Malwa (6 C, 15 P)
- ► North India (12 C, 19 P)
- ► Regions of India by state (15 C)
Pages in category "Regions of India"
The following 44 pages are in this category, out of 44 total. This list may not reflect recent changes (learn more).