Category:Regions of India
These are various unofficial, or quasi-official regions of India. Some are geographic regions, others ethnic, linguistic, dialect, or cultural regions, and some correspond to historic countries, states or provinces.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Regions of India.|
This category has the following 11 subcategories, out of 11 total.
- ► Coromandel Coast (3 C, 25 P)
- ► Geography of India by region (2 C, 1 P)
- ► History of India by region (4 C, 4 P)
- ► Jammu and Kashmir (26 C, 107 P)
- ► Malwa (6 C, 11 P)
- ► North India (12 C, 9 P)
Pages in category "Regions of India"
The following 48 pages are in this category, out of 48 total. This list may not reflect recent changes (learn more).