From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
This category has the following 7 subcategories, out of 7 total.
Pages in category "Rehabilitation medicine"
The following 73 pages are in this category, out of 73 total. This list may not reflect recent changes (learn more).
- American Academy of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation
- American Congress of Rehabilitation Medicine
- American Institute for Stuttering
- American Osteopathic Board of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation
- Aquatic therapy
- Army Wounded Warrior Program
- Assistive Technology Industry Association
- Assistive technology service provider
- Association of Academic Physiatrists
- Ra’ad Rehabilitation Goodwill Complex
- Modified Rankin Scale
- Rehabilitation (neuropsychology)
- Rehabilitation assistant
- Rehabilitation engineering
- Rehabilitation Engineering and Assistive Technology Society of North America
- Rehabilitation in spinal cord injury
- Rehabilitation Services Administration
- Residential Drug Abuse Program