Category:Religious buildings completed in 1929
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Religious buildings by year:||1924 - 1925 - 1926 - 1927 - 1928 - 1929 - 1930 - 1931 - 1932 - 1933 - 1934|
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Religious buildings built in 1929.|
This category has the following 2 subcategories, out of 2 total.
Pages in category "Religious buildings completed in 1929"
The following 47 pages are in this category, out of 47 total. This list may not reflect recent changes (learn more).
- St. Anselm's Catholic Church, Rectory and Parish Hall
- St. Catherine of Siena Roman Catholic Church
- Saint Clement of Rome Church
- St. John the Evangelist Roman Catholic Church and School Building
- St. Elizabeth's Church (Manhattan)
- St. Mark's Pro-Cathedral (Hastings, Nebraska)
- St. Matthew's Church (Central Falls, Rhode Island)
- St. Vitus Cathedral
- St. John the Baptist Catholic Church (Brinkley, Arkansas)
- St. John the Baptist Church (Angoon, Alaska)
- Stockton Methodist Church