From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- This category gathers together all organizations relating to religion. This includes organizations of religious people and religious bodies (e.g. congregations, denominations, or other organizations created for religious purposes, and faith-based organizations created for other purposes), as well as organizations about religion (e.g. organizations for scholars who study religions; regulatory bodies; advocacy organizations).
- Organizations that are "religious" are generally organized within Category:Religious faiths, traditions, and movements and within categories labeled as Religious organizations by xxxxx.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Religious organizations.|
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Faith-based organizations.|
See also: the categories
Spiritual organizations, Secularist organizations, and Religious activists.
This category has the following 30 subcategories, out of 30 total.
- ► Governing assemblies of religious organizations (1 C, 21 P)
- ► Mission hospitals (7 P)
- ► International religious organizations (5 C, 41 P)
- ► Jesuit development centres (114 P)
- ► LGBT religious organizations (4 C, 11 P)
- ► Student religious organizations (5 C, 3 P)
- ► Women's religious organizations (7 C, 45 P)
- ► Youth religious organizations (3 C, 4 P)
- ► Religious organization stubs (3 C, 64 P)
- ► Wikipedia categories named after religious organizations (198 C, 1 P)
Pages in category "Religious organizations"
The following 25 pages are in this category, out of 25 total. This list may not reflect recent changes (learn more).