Category:Religious organizations established in 1830
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Religious organizations established in 1830.|
Pages in category "Religious organizations established in 1830"
The following 19 pages are in this category, out of 19 total. This list may not reflect recent changes (learn more).
- Cathedral Church of St. Paul (Burlington, Vermont)
- Cathedral of the Immaculate Conception (Burlington, Vermont)
- Cathedral of the Immaculate Conception (Syracuse, New York)
- Church of Christ (Latter Day Saints)
- The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints
- Churches of God General Conference (Winebrenner)
- Community of Christ