Category:Religious organizations established in 1856
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Religious organizations established in 1856.|
This category has the following 2 subcategories, out of 2 total.
Pages in category "Religious organizations established in 1856"
The following 34 pages are in this category, out of 34 total. This list may not reflect recent changes (learn more).
- Cathedral of Saint Augustine (Kalamazoo, Michigan)
- Roman Catholic Archdiocese of Changsha
- Church of Heavenly Peace, Fuzhou
- Church of St. Wenceslaus (New Prague, Minnesota)
- Church of the Nativity of the Virgin, Bogatić
- Congregational United Church of Christ (Iowa City, Iowa)
- Corpus Christi Catholic Church (Fort Dodge, Iowa)