Category:Religious organizations established in 1861
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Religious organizations established in 1861.|
This category has only the following subcategory.
- ► Templers (religious believers) (1 C, 4 P)
Pages in category "Religious organizations established in 1861"
The following 42 pages are in this category, out of 42 total. This list may not reflect recent changes (learn more).
- The Church Association for the Inner Mission in Denmark
- Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints (Gibsonite)
- Church of Our Saviour (Placerville, California)
- Church of the Firstborn (Morrisite)
- Church of the Messiah (George J. Adams)
- Community of St. Andrew
- Congregation of Our Lady of the Missions
- St. Boniface Church (Clinton, Iowa)
- Church of St. Mary, Mother of the Church (Fishkill, New York)
- St. Paul's Episcopal Church (Virginia City, Nevada)
- Sts. Constantine and Helen Serbian Orthodox Church
- Saints Peter and Paul Catholic Church (Solon, Iowa)
- Congregation Shaarey Zedek
- Sisters Adorers of the Precious Blood
- Sisters of Providence of St. Vincent de Paul