Category:Religious organizations established in 1907
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Religious organizations established in 1907.|
This category has only the following subcategory.
- ► Greek Byzantine Catholic Church (2 P)
Pages in category "Religious organizations established in 1907"
The following 48 pages are in this category, out of 48 total. This list may not reflect recent changes (learn more).
- St. Athanasius Church (Bronx)
- St. Florian Church (Hamtramck, Michigan)
- St. John the Martyr's Church (New York City)
- St. Mark the Evangelist's Church (New York City)
- Saint Thomas Aquinas Cathedral
- Roman Catholic Diocese of Santiago del Estero
- Society of Christian Doctrine
- Southern Illinois District (LCMS)
- Spirit of Jesus Church
- Stephen Wise Free Synagogue