Category:Religious organizations established in 1950
Jump to navigation Jump to search
This category has only the following subcategory.
- ► Evangelical Free Church of America (2 C, 3 P)
Pages in category "Religious organizations established in 1950"
The following 58 pages are in this category, out of 58 total. This list may not reflect recent changes (learn more).
- Canadian and American Reformed Churches
- Roman Catholic Diocese of Cape Palmas
- Cathedral of Saint Eugene (Santa Rosa, California)
- Cathedral of Saint Jude the Apostle (St. Petersburg, Florida)
- CBA (Christian trade association)
- Church Society
- Communion of Churches in Indonesia
- Community of St. Clare
- Conference of Protestant Churches in Latin Countries of Europe
- Conservative Baptist Association of the Southeast
- Roman Catholic Archdiocese of Cotabato