Category:Religious studies journals
Academic journals in religious studies, the academic field of multi-disciplinary, secular study of religious beliefs, behaviors, and institutions. It describes, compares, interprets, and explains religion, emphasizing systematic, historically based, and cross-cultural perspectives.
For now it includes theology journals that do not have a separate category.
This category has the following 9 subcategories, out of 9 total.
- ► Buddhist studies journals (3 P)
- ► Christianity studies journals (5 C, 53 P)
- ► Hindu studies journals (4 P)
- ► Islamic studies journals (12 P)
- ► Judaic studies journals (23 P)
- ► Law and religion journals (3 P)
- ► Religion history journals (1 C, 14 P)
- ► Western esotericism studies journals (3 P)
- ► Religious studies journal stubs (164 P)
Pages in category "Religious studies journals"
The following 77 pages are in this category, out of 77 total. This list may not reflect recent changes (learn more).
- Japanese Journal of Religious Studies
- Journal for the Academic Study of Religion
- Journal for the Scientific Study of Religion
- Journal for the Study of Religion
- Journal for the Study of Religion, Nature and Culture
- Journal of Church and State
- Journal of Contemporary Religion
- Journal of Dharma
- Journal of Ecumenical Studies
- Journal of Higher Criticism
- Journal of Holy Land and Palestine Studies
- Journal of Management, Spirituality & Religion
- Journal of Medieval Religious Cultures
- Journal of Men, Masculinities and Spirituality
- Journal of Moral Theology
- The Journal of Religion
- Journal of Religion and Film
- Journal of Religion & Health
- Journal of Religion and Popular Culture
- Journal of Religion and Violence
- Journal of Religion in Africa
- Journal of Religious & Theological Information
- Journal of the American Academy of Religion
- Journal of the Ancient Near Eastern Society
- The Journal of Theological Studies